Residential Cleaning in Potomac
Priding ourselves on offering the number one residential cleaning service in Potomac, it really is safe to say that the JudyMaids team’s expertise in all facets of the residential cleaning industry really is second to none. While many cleaning teams are perfectly adequate at what they do, the fact of the matter is that the passion, commitment and dedication that we display in every job we undertake in Potomac means that we will always stand out from the crowd.
So, what are you waiting for? Call us today to arrange a free and non-committal meeting with one of our cleaning professionals and allow us to help you. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed.
What Makes Us Different?
At JudyMaids, we know that we are not the only team of cleaning professionals operating in the Potomac area. That is why, since 2008, we have made a concerted effort to ensure that our cleaning service stands out from the crowd. We achieve this by making an unrivalled commitment to what we do.
In real terms, this means that if you are unhappy with the cleaning job we do in your Potomac home, you can call us within 24 hours and we will re-clean your entire home at our own expense. This desire to go above and beyond for our residential customers is one of the reasons why so many homeowners in Potomac have continued to use our service year after year.
Seven Tricky Spots You’re Overlooking When You’re Doing Your Residential Cleaning
Everyone knows the importance of keeping your home clean and tidy, even if everybody has different standards for what they consider as ‘clean’. So maybe you consider yourself a clean freak and take a particular pride in the standard you hold your Potomac home to. That’s all well and good, but if there’s one thing professional house cleaners know, it’s the secret spots that most people overlook when house cleaning.
The expert cleaners at JudyMaids have made up this list of seven spots you probably overlook when cleaning. If you want to clean your entire house top to bottom and learn how to clean like a professional maid, read this page!
- Vacuuming Inside Your Couch For many Potomac residents doing their own house cleaning, ‘out of sight, out of mind’ seems to be the guiding motto. But the cushions inside your couch are prime real estate for dirt, grime, coins, and hair. Cash in and clean out—take the vacuum to it, pronto!
- Wipe Your Light Switches Have you ever cleaned your light switch? Many people haven’t. Which makes it the perfect spot to collect germs. After all, your hands are touching all sorts of stuff all day…and then your light switch. Gross.
- Clean Behind the Toilet Everyone knows it’s important to clean the surfaces of the toilet. But many people ignore the space behind the toilet, which is likely a mess of damp hair and dried urine. Talk about disgusting.
- Your Dishwasher Needs Cleaning Too Most people living in Potomac probably don’t think about this one. After all, you put stuff into your dishwasher to get clean, surely it’s cleaning itself at the same time? The answer is, sadly, no. And food buildup from improperly rinsed dishes can actually clog your washer over time. It’ll certainly contribute a nasty smell. For instructions, head to YouTube.
- Sweep and Mop Under Your Major Kitchen Appliances Most of the professional house cleaners at JudyMaids dread this task, because most homeowners don’t take care of it on their own. But not out of laziness: working around large and heavy appliances like ovens and fridges is hard work! Pull out your appliances as much as you can and get to mopping. You’ll be glad you did.
- Baseboards It’s so funny—baseboards are in every single room, but most people fail to notice them. And they collect dust, grease, and grime like no other after an extended wait without a proper clean.
- Your Cell Phone If you’re like most Americans, you have a smartphone, and we’re willing to bet that smartphone goes into the bathroom with you, in addition to anywhere else you go.
Wipe it down with a soft cloth and some sterilizing liquid—but not too much! While you’re at it, save JudyMaids’s number in your phone for the next time you have a cleaning emergency!
Let Us Help You
The simple fact of the matter is that very few of the homeowners we work with in Potomac ever think that they will need a professional cleaning team to take care of their home. However, the reality is that for many, the combination of a busy working life with young kids can often make it impossible to find the time to have your home cleaned adequately.
If this sounds like the situation in your Potomac home, then you need to give us a call today. As an individually owned and locally operated residential cleaning service, you can depend on us to clean your house like never before on time and under budget. Depending on your Potomac home’s needs, we can schedule daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly cleaning schedules to guarantee maximum efficiency for you and your family.
On top of the more standard cleaning duties, our skilled team of professionals will also assist in other areas and can incorporate additional tasks such as laundry, ironing and dishes when needed.
Call JudyMaids Today
Whether it is a weekly, standardized clean or a deep spring cleaning, the reality is that if you want optimal results for your Potomac home then you need to choose a residential cleaning service that you can truly rely on.
While some of our cleaning competitors may be content with removing dirt you can see, we will make sure that unseen dirt is also taken care of.
So, what are you waiting for? If you want optimal results for your Potomac home, call JudyMaids today.